Happy November everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.
I think the most important item to note in November is that the third Thursday of November is the Great American Smokeout!
Other fun things are:
- It is the last month of the Fall season.
- November in the Northern Hemisphere is similar to May in the Southern Hemisphere
- Elections are held in the United States on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
- Some Christian churches celebrate All Saint's Day on the first day of November and All Souls Day on the 2nd.
- American football is the main sport watched in the United States during this month.
- Most, if not all, of the leaves have fallen off the trees by the end of November.
How to pledge:
|Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply. || |
|Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links. || |
|Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge. || |
- You've made your pledge. Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
- Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF! EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that!
The Daily Promises